Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lost and found



Last week I was sad because I lost one of my favourite necklaces. Boo. I put it in the front pocket of my handbag when I got changed to go to the gym and it must have come out without me noticing when I pulled out my keys or lipbalm. It wasn't expensive or a gift - I just really liked it. 

Today at lunchtime I thought I'd go to Myer's jewellery department on the remote chance that they were still stocking the necklace more than five months later. AND THEY WERE! I got it at a much lower price than I originally paid too. Double win. 

I saw a pair of ducks sleeping standing up on a fairly steep section of river bank on my way home tonight. I'm starting to think ducks can snooze anywhere.  

I have been using coconut oil/butter as a body moisturiser for the last few weeks. Every time I get a whiff of it I want to eat coconut ice. 

1 comment:

Tan said...

And now I have to make some coconut ice!