Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good timing, addicted, cuddles

I missed a tram home tonight when I left work but then another one came along after a minute or two. That almost never happens, especially on a drizzly night when I'm tired and headachey. And the green 'walk' light was flashing at the crossing when I got off the tram, so I got home a whole 20 seconds earlier than otherwise. Wooh. Hey, I said I was tired and headachey. I needed my couch ASAP.  

I am addicted to etsy.com, the online marketplace for vintage and handmade goods. Addicted I say. I look at it nearly every day and favourite stuff I like. I've even bought a few things - mostly jewellery. It's a great place to find nice things when all the stuff in the shops isn't to your taste, and much of it is quite reasonably priced too.

Cuddles are ace, but there's something particularly nice about sleepy morning cuddles  (not a euphemism!).   

No comments: