Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Homecoming, baby stone, exact

Camera shy swans (and you thought
swans were graceful birds)

Luke's back! Yay! And he bought me presents, my favourite of which is a trio of small, smooth stones he picked up on the beach at The Needles on the Isle of Wight. One is a like the baby of the stone Luke found on the beach when we visited Cape Schank on Good Friday.  Oh, he got the card I sent too. He liked it a lot.

Yesterday I had exactly the right cash in my wallet to pay for my lunch.

I got another delivery at work from Etsy.com - a black and white striped bolero (I'm a little obsessed with B&W stripes). It's my first custom made item and it fits. It came from a designer in Latvia too, which makes it extra special, I think.

The days are getting longer. It was still light at 6.00pm when I was on my way home from work. Not long until daylight savings starts now...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great shot! Of course ... all of your photography is great. I haven't been by to leave a comment for awhile but I am on your email subscription list so have been enjoying all of your posts!

Take Care!

Cheryl said...

I love your blog! I'm from Canada and we are now heading into fall - our days are getting shorter and cooler. I think it's amazing to be in contact with someone on the other side of the world! Keep up the great work!

Jayne said...

Hi Small Footprints. Thanks!

Hello and welcome Cheryl. Yay for technology!