Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spiegeltent, return of the plovers, perfect pillow

I bought tickets to see Clairy Brown and the Bangin' Rackettes at the Famous Spiegeltent this Friday. Wooh. It will be my first time seeing them live and my fifth or six visit to the delightful Spiegeltent. There's a lot of great bands playing during this season of the Spiegeltent. I'm hoping to go more than once. 

I saw Mr and Mrs Plover on my walk to and from work today. I haven't seen them foraging for food on the banks of the Yarra for months. I was worried something had happened to them...not that I can tell whether this is the same pair of plovers as before, but I prefer to assume it is.

I bought a new pillow a few months ago and I've only just worn it in now. It's juuuusst right. So comfy. 

No comments: