Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cuddles, secret smiles and pudding

I did get me some cuddles today. As I mentioned yesterday, I went to visit my friends and my two quasi nephews, who are three and seven months. Both are adorable. I'm quite besotted with them.

Master 3 was a bit rambunctious in the evening after not sleeping in the afternoon, prompting his parents to have stern words with him at the dinner table. I looked at him and gave him a little secret smile, and he gave me a little secret smile in return. 

He let me take home two of his kinder art creations for my fridge - a fish and a jelly fish.

My friends cooked me my favourite corned beef, mashed potato and vegies for dinner, with self-saucing chocolate pudding for dessert. Yum. We used to eat chocolate pudding often when I was a kid, so it was the perfect comfort food. It felt great to be looked after.

I got home late and cold, had a very hot bath, put clean pyjamas on and now I'm ready for bed. I'm not setting my alarm. Sweet.

No comments: