Sunday, May 26, 2013

The crafty biker

I'm not going to tell you about my Sydney adventure in this post because l'm having laptop issues, and l don't like writing posts on my phone.
 
The only reason l'm posting from my phone at all is because l have to tell you about the man l saw on Swan Street today. He was 60-something and sitting at a table outside a cafe, wearing motorbike leathers. His motorbike was parked on the footpath near his table. And he was knitting! KNITTING! How awesome is that?
 
I couldn't tell what he was knitting because he'd only completed a few rows. It was burgundy.

3 comments:

a work in progress said...

love it! hahahaa!

Deidre said...

I love it so much! It's kind of like those british biker guys who are really good chefs.

Lindy said...

You have to admire someone brave enough to be himself.

Can't wait to read about Sydney.