Friday, September 18, 2009

Very Seussian...


I think the tree outside my window came from a Dr Seuss book... It always gets those little tufty things before its leaves sprout in the springtime. I took this photo from my laundry window this morning.

I had a dream the other night that it was National Skipping Day and everyone had to skip everywhere (the sans rope kind of skipping, I mean).
It was pretty funny seeing men in suits skipping down the street.

I've had the flat to myself all week. Ah... It's just so relaxing not having another person around. When I have to leave this flat (which could be in February), I'm going to try to go back to living on my own.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Oh, yes, very Seussian!
The skipping day reminded me of Buffy The Musical and the random 1 liner,
"They got the mustard out!"