Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Small blog world, pop, busy



I posted this photo of a cool old van  parked off Smith Street, Collingwood on my photo blog on the weekend and today the owner of the van commented on it! How 'bout that!

I went to the gym tonight, When I do some exercises, a couple of vertebra in my upper back pop. I know this is a bit odd, but I like it. I like it when the osteopath cracks my bones, even my neck. He always says, "Is it OK if I try to adjust your neck?" and I always want to say, "Dude, I'm not leaving here UNTIL you crack my neck!". I like it because of the release of tension that often accompanies it.

My Easter break is shaping up to be fairly busy. Seeing another comedy show with Luke on Thursday night, down to the Mornington Peninsula on Friday, another comedy show with friends Saturday night and possibly lunch with my step-mother on Tuesday. I wanted to visit my nephews and go to IKEA too. Fun!

No comments: