Sunday, November 6, 2011

Look, up in the sky!

I walked into the city along the river this morning to go to the gym (again!). It was overcast and trying to rain, but warm. I looked up and noticed the clouds were strange - swirly, swoopy and blobby.



 Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird...Well, yes, it does look like a dove.

I think I see a dragon...




There was even a patch of mammatus-like clouds.

The weather conditions were very similar to the time Luke and I saw mammatus on Sandringham Beach.  The clouds were all for show this time too.  Virtually no rain fell.

It was nice to get home after the gym and take my sneakers off. Aaaah. The only thing better would have been if I'd had cool grass underfoot instead of my rug.

I'm having a glass of punch - tonic, orange and lime juice and passionfruit pulp. Very refreshing.

No comments: