Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 26: a stroll, a delivery, last beef



I walked home through the Botanic Gardens this evening for the first time in months. Despite being on the brink of summer, our weather hasn't been conducive to strolling in the gardens and I've only walked home from the office a few times since I got back from my holiday anyway. But today was a lovely warm day, and I have to start getting back in the habit. 

I ordered Alexandra Horowitz's On Looking: Eleven Walks with Expert Eyes and it arrived in the mail today. I was expecting another book to be delivered with it, but it was by itself in the box. Something else to look forward to. 

We had enough corned beef leftovers for another meal. Three meals from a $9 piece of meat. Not bad. We ate it cold this time with very bitey dijon mustard. Delish.

No comments: