Sunday, August 7, 2016

Luke's nearly home!

Recycling bin face

Luke has landed back in Melbourne from his trip to England and Ireland! He'll be home soon! I can't wait! 

I bought a mini trampoline (aka rebounder) a few months ago, but the first time I tried it, I felt sick within 10 seconds, which was disappointing, but not surprising because I've had mild balance/vertigo issues over the past five years. The rebounder sat unused until last week when I got back on it and took it easier than last time. My feet barely left the mat. And yay! I was fine! I bounced on it - gently - for 10 minutes. And I was fine! (If you're wondering why I bought a rebounder, it's because bouncing is good for you and it's fun.)

Rebounding is part of my new exercise program - 10-20 minutes bouncing a day, 10,000+ steps a day, one pilates class and one yoga class each week and a bunch of stretching and resistance stuff (at home - I'm ditching the gym altogether).   

I'm too tired to write about day 3 of my holiday tonight (partly because  of all the exercise I've done this week) and I can't concentrate because LUKE IS GONNA BE HOME SOON!

No comments: