Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to the Spiegeltent

I'm going to the Famous Spiegeltent again tomorrow night - this time to see Melbourne cult "country/horror" band Graveyard Train.

I had heard of them, but didn't know anything about their music.  Before the Barry Morgan show at the Spiegeltent last night, my friend  mentioned that Graveyard Train was similar to Wagons. Oh, really? My ears pricked up. Then as we were leaving, I saw that Graveyard Train was booked to play at the same venue two nights later!

I checked out some of their videos when I got home and bought a ticket today.  This video made me laugh. A dancing mummy (the kind that's wrapped in bandages)! And a dancing little person!



One of my blog readers sent me a link to these cool photos of NYC. Check 'em out.

I really like toasted sunfower seeds. Yummy.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Have fun! And update us about Graveyard Train :)