Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Robots, dinner for two and Next to Normal


My robots are here! So cute!

I'm cooking dinner for a friend tomorrow. I bought my provisions tonight and can't wait to throw them all together into a (hopefully) delicious meal.  It's so nice to have someone to feed instead of just myself (I've been eating a lot of cheese and tomato on toast so it will do me good to have a proper meal for a change too).

I found out today the hit Broadway show Next to Normal is coming to Melbourne next month. I'd never heard of it until my US friend J, who visited in September, played me the music in the car during our Great Ocean Road sojourn. It was fantastic - and extremely moving. I had to try really, really hard not to cry. I think I will need to take a box of tissues if the music alone had that effect on me.

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I just discovered your other blog (this one)! I've been visiting your photography blog for awhile, but just saw the link here a few moments ago.

Hope the dinner with your friend went well!

I'll bookmark this blog and be back again!

Shelley @ Shutterbug (and 3 other blogs)
http://shelleyslens.blogspot.com