Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lovely card, delicious quiche, Fleet Foxes

I received the most beautiful card in the mail from a friend today to mark the first anniversary of my Dad's death last week. She made the card herself (which she's very good at) and the words were so lovely they brought a tear to my eye. It makes me think that I should send nice cards to friends to make them happy...

I made the most delicious crustless quiche in all creation last night for dinner for Luke and me. Yummy  cheese n bacon goodness. There were leftovers and I thought about them all day at work and then at the gym. They're all gone now... My beetroot, feta and walnut salad was tasty too.

Check out this awesome Zen Habits post, which I think should be sub-titled "How to be happy".

I'm loving this Fleet Foxes song that Luke put on his mix tape for me.

1 comment:

a work in progress said...

that song is on HIGH rotation in my world just now...I LOVE Fleet Foxes. (White Winter Hymnal is just gorgeous too, as is the animated clip)