Saturday, August 2, 2014

Weetbix, cracking, sunshine


Mission accomplished! I haven't tried them yet. I'm making myself wait for breakfast, even though I'm the "breakfast cereal is anytime food" type.  I almost can't wait to get out of bed in the morning. I bought them at Coles in Prahran, which has a pretty good health food section, although these are in the normal cereal aisle. 

I saw the osteo today. He cracked my neck on both sides, which hasn't happened for a while. I like having my neck cracked...well, not so much the cracking, but the way it feels afterwards. The release. 

Today was a beautiful, blue sky winter's day - a vast difference to yesterday, which was our coldest day of the year, with rain and hail and even snow in parts of the state that don't often get snow.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were in Coles today, 11am. Didn't see you in the cereal aisle.