Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November: 23, 24 and 25

Street art in a city alley


Oops, so much for 30 posts in 30 days. I've been exhausted the past couple of days, so bed has come before blogging.

I'm going to two Interrobang  - A Festival of Questions events on Saturday - one is Why does 'i' come before 'e' except after 'c'? with Mary Norris, grammar guru from The New Yorker, and the other - which I'm especially looking forward to - is What is it to be wild? with Cheryl Strayed, the author of the memoir Wild and the woman behind the Dear Sugar podcast and column. 

I did my first reformer pilates class at the gym tonight. It was hard, but good hard. Most of my main muscle groups got a work out. I think they'll be sore tomorrow...

There's something very satisfying about going through the drawers of departed employees to find stationery. We've had a shortage of Post-It Notes, but I found a good stash yesterday. 


No comments: