Monday, November 2, 2015

November: day 2

View from work today

Work was very quiet today because so many people - including my boss - took the day off to make a four-day weekend. My phone only rang once and hardly anyone interrupted me all day. I liked it. 

I have no plans at all for the public holiday tomorrow. I love having no plans. JOMO is practically my middle name.   

I went to pilates after work even though I was really tired and just wanted to go home (which is me every day).  I walked through the the door of the pilates studio like a hunchback and strode out feeling tall and straight. I've been doing clinical pilates since May or June. I haven't noticed any significant lasting improvements yet (I'm a physical wreck - these things take time), but I sure feel better after each class.    

No comments: