Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mossy find, ace meal, hamster spill

The highlight of my Sunday was finding some moss growing in a bag of potting mix. No, really. The open bag has been sitting on the fire escape for ages - since the last time I planted up a terrarium. I poked my nose into into the bag because I needed to top up the soil in one of my indoor plants. And there it was, a little tuft of spongy green. 

The abovementioned terrarium failed to thrive, but I've now planted the moss into it, so hopefully it will get a second wind. 

I made another tasty and ridiculously easy recipe from Pinterest - maple mustard chickenor Man-Pleasing Chicken as the blogger calls it. It did please my man. He said it was "ace". 

I laughed so hard at the hamster getting spat out of his fast-spinning wheel in this video (about 30 secs in) that I couldn't breathe and my head started aching (thankfully temporarily). The sleep running dog before it is hilarious too. 



2 comments:

Gillian said...

Heehee funny video, although the duck one always has me going Awww.

Unknown said...

The abovementioned terrarium failed to thrive, but I've now planted the ... hterrarium.blogspot.de