Thursday, May 5, 2016

New dress...sort of

A bumper sticker  I saw in my street (thong = flip flop in Australia) 

I wore a dress today that I haven't worn in about two years because I got too chubby to fit into it. But now I'm not so chubby, it fits me well - probably better than when I first bought it. This pleases me.  

I have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe bought over the past year or two that I haven't been able to fit into for a while and I'm excited by getting to wear them again. It will be like going shopping without spending money. 

I had a long day today and didn't leave the office until 7.15, BUT NOW IT'S MY WEEKEND! Hooray!  I have a busy day of appointments tomorrow, but no plans for the rest of it, apart from getting my hair done. Oh, and mothers' day with Luke's family on Sunday.

No comments: