Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Early, holiday, quick

I went out for breakfast this morning - probably the only time I have ever eaten breakfast away from home or my desk on a work day. I was up at 6.20 and left home just as the dawn light was starting to peek over the horizon. Why, you ask? Because it was the only time I could catch up with a US friend who was going to be in town for just one day. It was good to see him. 

As usual, I like being up at that time of day once I'm up...but I just can't make myself get up that early (unless I'm going away on holidays). I like my cozy bed more

Speaking of holidays, Luke is heading off to the UK towards the end of July to visit his daughter. I'm not going with him this year (because I've been spending too much money on shoes), but I am considering taking myself on a little holiday interstate while he's away. 

It's the end of my working week tomorrow already.  


No comments: