An almost daily diary of simple joy
What are your favourite smells?
1. rain on hot bitumen2. fresh cut grass3. orange blossom4. skin after being in the sun5. baby powder
1. Fresh cut grass (good choice Victoria)2. Hot asphalt3. Hot coffee4. Grilled steak
1. Tomato plants (right out of the garden - an early childhood smell of mine)2. Line dried clothes.3. The smell of rain on concrete.4. Citrus and French lavender essential oils.
1. crisp air in the mountains2. cinnammon3. vanilla4. hot coffee5. mint tea
1. Jasmines2. Freshly baked bread3. Fresh coffee4. Lavender5. Christmas tree
W4WooHoo! I finally worked out how to get here from the email version.My favourite smells are1. sexy man smell... the bottled splash on sort is fine... on a bloke whose neck is close enough to sniff...I'm not sure what my favourite is called, but I can recognise it even in a crowd if some bloke is using the one I love2. Lavender fresh off the bush3. Bergamont in one of those candle heated smelly oil aromatherapy things4. Body Shop White Musk products 5. Mint
1. The smell of the forest just after a rain.2. My cat after she's been basking in the sun.Small Footprintshttp://reducefootprints.blogspot.com/
1. Freesias, jasmine, gardenias2. Onions and garlic being sauteed3. Driving through the Otways with the windows open4. Fresh brewed coffee5. The oceanSo many nice smells around now that spring has sprung!
Hello everyone. Some great lists there - quite a few similarities too (coffee, fresh cut grass, rain on bitumen/concrete) and plenty that I could have easily put on my list. It was hard to pick just five! Victoria... I love the smell of baby powder too. So clean and fresh.Lance.. . mmmm, yeah, grilled steak. Especially cooked out in the open. Carla...yes, the smell of tomato plants reminds me of my childhood too! We had tomato plants growing wild in the plantation behind our house and we used to play out here and have tomato fights. I'd forgotten about that. Thanks. Meri...I like the smell of mint tea too. It's so refreshing. Marelisa. Yes, real Christmas trees (obviously - I'm sure you don't sniff the fake ones!) I'm guessing that you love Christmas and it's a happy time for you and your family. Wendy....yay! You made it! Although I'm generally anti fake aroma (I prefer clean man skin above anything), there are a few aftershaves that I really like. Is the one you really like perhaps the cologne that someone special (or maybe just very sexy!) in your life wore? Small Footprints...sunbaked cat. Hehe. I know what you mean though. 10 points for picking one no one else mentioned! Stephanie...yep, spring certainly is a sensory delight. And the Otways...it's been a good five years since I've visited. Something for my to do list. Thanks for sharing, guys! Tune in next Friday for more Friday Faves.
Post a Comment