I have my flat to myself for just over three weeks. Woohoo! My flatmate is about to get on a plane to fly to Europe for a holiday. I reckon having the place to myself makes me almost as happy as overseas travel makes her.
Looking forward to:
* sleeping, showering and peeing with the doors open;
* not vacuuming again until the day before she returns;
* not having to creep around when she's sleeping;
* playing my music as loud as I want;
* not spending so much time in my bedroom; and
* being able to watch a DVD whenever I want and not worry about the noise bothering her if she's in bed.
And now I'm going to watch a DVD.